When NRW Hub Battle on 28.03. appear the most promising start-ups in the region against each other. The event is organized by the six digital hubs of DWNRW.
NRW Hub Battle in Duisburg.
// Am 28.03. gathered the entire start-up scene in NRW in Duisburg.
// Each two start-ups in the digital hubs Aachen, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Münsterland, Ruhr area and the start-up region OWL fight for the title of the NRW start-up Champions.
// determine the winner a prestigious jury and the audience.
Am 28.03. the startup scene in North Rhine-Westphalia is meeting in Duisburg Landscape Park, to elect to the new NRW startup champion. The six digital hub of the country in Aachen, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Münsterland and Ruhr organize joint competition for the second time. Also included is the Startup- Region OWL, with the dentist heroes, make last year's winner. The common goal of all parties is: strengthen NRW as a startup location and make it an attractive region for founders!
The core idea of the NRW-Hub-Battle is, that similar to the Euro Vision Song Contest regions compete in a competition against each other and yet together represent the coexistence of the startup location NRW. Each Digital Hub sends this two startups from his region into the race, making a total of 14 participate in the competition startups. are analogous to the Euro Vision Song Contest 50% of the points by a jury and 50% awarded by the audience. But that is not: The hubs also bind the local fanbases of startups and each organize a transport to Duisburg. So the whole of the country scene comes together.
Economic- Digital and Minister Prof. Dr. Andreas Pinkwart supporting the event as patron: "The NRW Hub Battle is a great opportunity, to present the best business ideas from all regions of the country and it shows, the start-up is as diverse and creative scene in North Rhine-Westphalia. "Pinkwart will attend the event and speak a word of greeting to viewers / and participants / inside on site.
This year the event will take the lead through the Ruhr:HUB organized. the Ruhr:HUB is the focal point for digital innovation and start-ups in the Ruhr. since 2016 Digital SOGT hub for more visibility of the regional start-up scene and the promotion of entrepreneurial culture rain.
The event will take place on 28.03. from 17.00 Pm in the landscape park Duisburg-Nord. Tickets for 8 EUR on the website https://battle.dwnrw-hubs.de available.
The following startups will compete for their region:
– billyard GmbH: halving food costs! With the billyard app will to 52 % the food costs reimbursed under the working of the state.
– DESKCLOUD: An app - all coworking spaces.
- Violated: brytes supported site visitors through empathic Personalization in decision-making, thus improving UX and revenue per visitor.
– Spoins: Spoins revolutionized occupational health management for SMEs and ensures a sustainable motivation& healthier way of life of employees.
– Catch Talents: Catch talent provides a tailored SMBs e-recruiting system with integrated candidate analysis.
– goFLUX: goFLUX is the first app. the organizing Carpooling for commuters and other everyday journeys allows in a few seconds.
- clevabit: Real-time data capture for farmers and veterinarians digital, bundle and deploy in an API.
– LoyJoy: Conversational Marketing Cloud for consumer brands.
– CollarCare: CollarCare visualized the individual needs of dogs in one app and promotes playfully their utilization and health.
- Listen: Lytt is a digital assistant, of employees helps, wrongdoing, communicate concerns and feedback anonymously and safely.
- DroidDrive GmbH: Duck Train is an automated, electrically powered light vehicle concept for a flexible and cost-efficient urban transport logistics.
ENLYZE GmbH: ENLYZE provides hassle free, easy to install one-stop shop solutionsto continuously monitor and improve inline production quality in manufacturing.
– InnoViva: Breathe. live healthier. Innoviva developing breath tests for all. Our LactoLevel allows athletes mobile performance monitoring - without prick.
- STYLIQUE: Stylique is an online platform
the Ruhr:HUB is the focal point for start-ups and digitization in the Ruhr.
The goal is an intensive combination of the existing business with the existing talent pool, Research institutions and start-up scene.
This news comes from our partners RSS news service:
We distance ourselves from misinformation or messages that other people injured. Please inform us of misinformation!